CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 25, 2009

Baseball 2

Ok baseball is going GREAT!!! About 3/4ths of the baseball team are Christians so it’s good. It’s a big step up from Sunrise Mountain because most of them were not christians in fact about 100% of them were not. The coaches are Christians also so it’s great to have a christian leader on the teams coaching staff. Most of the players are kids that used to go to Keys last year so it’s cool to hang out with them again. God really opened up a door for me this year so I can play baseball (my favorite sport) next to basketball. Our first game is March 19th so I am really excited about that. Our team has some very strong points and then some weak points. Mostly strong points…lol. Get ready Jordan....lol

2 comments:

twogood said...

lol u better watch out we have all high points haha:)

Elly said...

cool! It is neat that you know a lot of them adn that a lot of them are Christians! let me know how your first game goes. wait . . I'm a little confused . . . is Jordan on your team or are you playing against him or what?