CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 4, 2009

Great Bible verses

Proverbs 18:10- The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

James 5:16- ...The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Jeremiah 29:11- For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Peter 2:12- Live such good lives among the non belivers that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.

Psalm 19:14- May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Colossians 3:23- Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.
i guess this verse works for chemestry...lol

1 comments:

Elly said...

those are great-totally encouraging! Thanks for sharing!