CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 4, 2009

Hi guys well i havent posted in a while so im going to wright something.
This school year is going by so fast im kind of glad by that and kind of sad in a way also. God has tought me a lot of things this year like about relationships and school. I ended up figureing out that i need to treet my sister better and that i am to young for a girl freind. yes i know my parents were right....it seems like they are all the time after i mess up....i am super glad that i meet some great christian freinds. Freinds like Elly,Drew,Jordan,Tyler,Christian,Hannah Cottrell and everyone else i meet this year i think thats how you spell hannah's last name. i was also able to meet some of my freinds that i did not see for about 3 years like Michelle, and Micheal for about six. But this year has been great and im looking forward to next year and for what God has in store for my life. We all need to get together and hang out durring the summer for movies and other random stuff.

3 comments:

Car said...

This school year has gone super fast! I'm glad I'm not the only who thinks so. :) I love how parents always turn out to be right!

And yes, I feel a lot better having that test over with! Now I have to wait for tomorrow to find out my grade....:(

Anonymous said...

It definitly has gone fast. I'm still trying to decide if I want the second semester to go by fast too...lol...I'm looking forward to summer. :) And God has really shown you a lot this year. Thats awesome. :)

Well, we were going to get to hang out and go to that concert with you guys, except now I have that whole KEYS fundraiser show thing to do. I think your sister is doing a solo :D

So did you officially decide to sign up for baseball??

Elly said...

That's cool what you have learned this year-I have learned a ton too and made a whole bunch of new friends like you. We definitely have to hang out over the summer . . . plan it and let us know! (since you are good at planning all this stuff lol ;)